Venice Pride Festival tickets are available for purchase online now at venicepride.org/tix.
ARE THERE OTHER FEES ASSOCIATED WITH MY TICKET?
Each ticket is subject to a See Tickets charge and credit card transaction and processing fees. These additional fees do not fund the event or contribute to fundraising efforts.
IS THERE A WEEKEND PASS? WHAT IF I WANT TO ATTEND MULTIPLE DAYS?
No, weekend passes are not available. A festival ticket must be purchased for each day you wish to attend.
IS THERE AN AGE REQUIREMENT?
No. The Venice Pride Festival is open to all ages, however minors must be accompanied by their legal guardian. The Gaywatch beer garden is open to adults 21+ only.
WHAT ARE THE EVENT HOURS?
- Saturday, June 4th: 12 pm – 10 pm PST
- Sunday, June 5th: 12 pm – 10 pm PST
WHAT PERFORMERS ARE APPEARING EACH DAY?
Overall artist schedule is available on the Venice Pride homepage. Set times are not available.
BAG POLICY AND PROHIBITED ITEMS
All persons and their belongings are subject to metal detector screening and bag inspection prior to entering the event. Guests are encouraged to arrive early to avoid delays. All prohibited items will not be allowed inside the event.
The following items are NOT ALLOWED in the Venice Pride Festival:
- Any bags that are not clear and/or exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ are prohibited.
- Bags, Backpacks or Purses which do not meet Bag Policy guidelines. Hard or Soft Coolers, Baskets, Packages or Containers;
- Alcoholic Beverages, Bottles or Cans. (Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed; limit 2 per person);
- Illegal Drugs and Weapons including Firearms, Knives, Explosives, Fireworks, Lighters and Laser Pointers;
- Professional Cameras (lenses longer than 3”) and Camera Equipment, Selfie-Sticks, Tripods and Video or Audio Recording Equipment;
- Banners, Sticks, Poles, Inflatables, Frisbees, Balls, and Unsliced Fruits or Vegetables;
- Umbrellas, Balloons, Strollers, Skateboards and Folding or Beach Chairs;
- Pets (Service Animals are allowed);
The following items ARE ALLOWED in the Venice Pride Festival:
- Totally clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″. Bags should not have buckles, grommets/hardware or décor that conceals any part of the bag’s contents;
- Small clutch bags, which cannot exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″ in size, with or without a handle;
- Fanny packs/crossbody bags, which cannot exceed 12″ x 6″ x 4.”
Venice Beach Recreation Center is a smoke-free environment. Smoking and smoking implements are prohibited in any area of the park.
Please do not conceal items. Have all items clearly visible inside an approved bag. All Bags must meet Bag Policy guidelines and are subject to inspection upon entry.
CAN I GO IN AND OUT OF THE EVENT?
Yes, reentry is allowed.
DO GUESTS NEED THE VACCINE TO ATTEND?
The City of Los Angeles’ Vaccine Verification Requirements are no longer in effect. Requirements were rescinded on March 30, 2022.
WILL GUESTS BE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS DURING THE EVENT?
As this is an outside event, masks will not be required for entry.
WHO WILL BE ENFORCING SAFETY PROTOCOLS DURING THE EVENT
Event and venue staff and security will be ensuring a safe environment for all guests during the Venice Pride Festival. Failure to follow requests of staff members for participants to follow, will cause the participant to be subject to ejection.
WHAT OTHER SAFETY MEASURES ARE BEING IMPLEMENTED
We are working with the City of Los Angeles to ensure that this event meets or exceeds all CDC and LA County Health guidelines. We will engage in best practices in cleaning, sanitation and hygiene.
Ultimately, by purchasing a ticket, you assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against the City and County of Los Angeles, the Event Organizers, and their affiliated companies relating to such risks. You expressly agree to comply with all Federal, State, and Local laws, ordinance, regulations, and the rules of the Event Organizers when attending the event.
WILL YOU BE ISSUING REFUNDS FOR TICKETED GUESTS?
No, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
HOW MUCH ARE VENICE PRIDE FESTIVAL TICKETS?
Venice Pride Festival (All Ages) – $15
Venice Pride Festival + Gaywatch (21+) – $20
HOW DO I CONTACT SEE TICKETS CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Click here to submit an email request. See Tickets team will get back to you within 48-72 hours.
Or call 855-235-2867 Toll Free (8am – 12pm PST, Mon – Fri)