Venice Pride 2019
Pride Partner Agreement
Terms and Conditions
This Pride Partner Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into by and between Venice Pride with an office at 55 N Venice Blvd, #502, Venice, CA 90291(“VP”) and Pride Partner (“Partner”).
1. Term: The term of this Agreement begins once full payment is received (the “Effective Date”) and terminates upon June 1, 2019 (the “Term”).
2. Relationship: This Agreement does not constitute and shall not be construed as constituting a partnership, or joint venture relationship between or among the parties.
3. Sponsorship: VP will furnish Partner with the sponsorship rights and benefits for the Venice Pride Sign Lighting & Block Party (“Venice Pride 2019”) during the Term according to the Pride Partner Tier selected and paid for by Partner.
4. Trademarks and Copyrights:
4.1 Use of Event Marks: VP grants Partner, during the Term, a non-exclusive license to use “Venice Pride 2019″ and its variations in the same form they are provided by VP (the “Event Marks”) in connection with the Partner’s Venice Pride 2019 activities in a manner consistent with VP’s guidelines for use of the Event Marks, this Pride Partner Agreement, and Partner’s Tier. Partner will comply with VP’s reasonable requests regarding the use of the Event Marks.
4.2 Use of Partner Marks: Partner grants to VP a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use the Partner’s marks in camera-ready format (the “Partner Marks”): (i) during the Term in connection with VP’s promotional and publicity activities, including print, video, and electronic materials, for Venice Pride 2019; and (ii) after the Term in reference to Partner’s sponsorship of Venice Pride 2019.
4.3 Event Contents: Partner may photograph or otherwise record its presence at Venice Pride 2019, but will not otherwise record or reproduce any portion of Venice Pride 2019, including the marks or presence of other sponsors, the entertainment, or the attendees, in any format without VP’s prior written consent. Partner’s actions to photograph or otherwise record its presence will take place only in the public access areas of Venice Pride 2019 and will not interfere with the normal operations of the event
5. Liability: Neither VP nor its representatives will be responsible for any injury, loss, harm or damage that may occur to the Partner from any cause whatsoever. Under no circumstances will VP be liable for lost profits or other special or consequential damage. The foregoing will apply regardless of how any claim is brought or how damages are characterized, including whether brought in contract, tort or otherwise.
6. Reschedule or Cancelation: Presently, Venice Pride 2019 is scheduled to take place on June 1, 2019. VP reserves the right to reschedule or cancel Venice Pride 2019 or any individual events comprising it if necessary for any reason, including: (i) weather; (ii) failure to receive commitments from the necessary number of sponsors; (iii) failure to reach agreement with the applicable authorities on any issue related to Venice Pride 2019; or (iv) acts of God or any other cause beyond Venice Pride’s reasonable control, e.g. war, fire, strike, change of law or regulation, public catastrophe.
If Venice Pride 2019 is cancelled in whole, VP or its fiscal agent will issue refunds a pro rata amount, based on sponsorship amounts actually paid, of the total sponsorship fees received less the expenses incurred by VP. No further refunds or other amounts will be due from VP for any reason. In no case will the amount of refund to a Partner exceed the amount of the sponsorship fee paid.
7. Termination: VP reserves the right to accept or reject Pride Partner(s) in its sole discretion. VP may terminate this Agreement at any time, in which case Partner’s rights to use the Event Marks will terminate immediately, and VP or its fiscal agent will refund to Partner any amounts paid to VP under this Agreement.
8. Contact Information: If you have questions about becoming a Pride Partner or benefits, please contact our president, Grant Turck, either via phone at (424) 330-7788 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Logos/Artwork: Partner shall provide VP with a logo in .png format with a minimum of 300 dpi and, if applicable, a 300 x 250px banner ad along with the 2019 Pride Partner Registration Application.
10. Miscellaneous: This Agreement represents the entire agreement between VP and Partner, and there is no other agreement or warranty between the Partner and VP. This Agreement establishes a non-exclusive relationship between Partner and VP and VP retains the right to enter into other Agreements at its discretion. All legal matters pertaining to Venice Pride 2019 and this Agreement will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of California without regard to any provision of California law that would require or permit the application of the substantive law of another jurisdiction. Partner irrevocably consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of the courts in and for California for any actions arising out of or relating to this Agreement. This Agreement may be executed in multiple counterparts, each of which will be considered an original and all or any one of which constitute one and the same agreement. Facsimile or email copies will be treated as originals for these purposes. This Agreement is personal to the parties and neither party may assign it without the prior written consent of the other party.